ANNOUNCING: 24 FRAMES IN MAY
Our annual tip of the hat to Analog is underway next week. We will have some judges and some prizes may be awarded. We’ll see.
(Damn I hate rules, but we gotta have some consistency folks…)
1. All Film camera work. Any film camera is eligible, even film P&S cameras.
2. One Roll of 24 Exposure film, or two rolls of 120 film. B&W or Color.
3. Contact sheet to be made and scanned into a single image, 3000 pixels on the long side. No exceptions. (If you are shooting MF, put the two together into a single “contact sheet”.)
4. ALL IMAGES TO BE SHOT IN MAY, 2017 ONLY.
5. Contact sheet scanned or photographed and uploaded by June 15. No exceptions.
The images are to be shot over a period of time in May, we do not want 24 shots of the same subject, location, setup etc… Any film camera is permitted, including instant image cameras.
Treat each shot as though you were shooting it on an 8x10 camera. No more than one shot per subject/setup. We should have 24 totally separate shots – each designed to blow our collective minds.
If you are shooting any other format (4x5, 5x7, 8x10) please let me know and I will see what we can do for you to make it consistent.
Where to get film processed.
I like these guys: FIND Labs (Film Is Not Dead) or you can do it yourself.
In order to make a “contact sheet“ you will use the Photoshop / Automate / Contact Sheet II .
How to use Contact II
Video two (just fill the page)
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE: MORE INFORMATION COMING